Don't Run Out of Gas.
Serious safety hazards, including fire or explosion, can result.
- If an appliance valve or a gas line is left open when the propane supply runs out, a leak could occur when the system is recharged with propane.
- Air and moisture could get into an empty or depleted storage tank, which can cause rust build-up inside the tank. Rust can decrease the concentration of the odor of propane, making it harder to smell.
- If your propane tank runs out of gas, any pilot lights on your appliances will go out. This can be extremely dangerous if not handled properly.
- A LEAK CHECK IS REQUIRED. In many states, a propane retailer or a qualified service technician must perform a leak check of your propane system before turning on the gas.
- SET UP REGULAR DELIVERY. Establish a regular delivery schedule with your propane retailer. Also, periodically check the fuel gauge on your propane tank. If the fuel level drops below 20%, call your propane retailer.
Cline Energy Propane provides services in Ross, Vinton and Jackson counties in Ohio. Give us a call today if you live in Chillicothe, Bainbridge, Frankfort, Adelphi, Kingston, Clarksburg, South Salem, Jackson, Wellston, Coalton, Oak Hill, McArthur, Hamden, Zaleski, Wilkesville or any other town within our service area.